49 +/- Acres- Medina County
Hondo, Texas | 49 +/- Acres | $355,000
49 +/- Acres
Sitting just North outside of Hondo City limits in the foothills of the Texas Hill Country lies just over 49 acres of pasture land ready for development or agricultural use. It is located just north of the Hondo Creek on County Road 442. New improvements, location, and fertile soil make this a very desirable piece of land for bird hunting, farming, or residential development. Brand new 5 wire barbed wire fencing!
- Located near Hondo Creek, just North of Hondo city limits.
- Paved county road frontage along two sides of property.
- Improved Land, well maintained, with new fence (5strand barbed wire)
- Fenced all around with service gates for heavy equipment, tractors, etc...
- Ag Exempt Currently (Investment opportunity)
- Development or homestead potential.
- A hunters retreat with fertile soil for food plots.
- Call Taylor Carroll 830-822-7148 for a showing.