Medina County | 70+/- acres | $1,500,000
Located off Highway 173, just north of Hondo, Texas, and situated on 70 +/- acres of fertile coastal fields and native pastures, this custom-designed home offers an expansive open floor plan ideal for entertaining and family living.
With over 4,000 square feet of living space, this stunning estate features five bedrooms and three and half bathrooms. The master suite is located downstairs and offers dual vanities, spacious master closet, plus a sitting enclave. The living and kitchen areas enjoy views out to a covered patio, luxurious custom heated pool and hot tub, and abundant green spaces. Additional amenities consist of tall ceilings, grand staircase, front and back porches, built-ins, and an oversized double garage.
With convenient access to Hondo, San Antonio, Bandera and the South Texas Regional Airport, this exceptional property exemplifies country living with close proximity to town.
- Two story custom rock and stucco home
- 5 bed rooms and 3 ½ baths
- Patio off Master bedroom
- Mud / Utility room
- Gas cooktop, Double ovens and Warming drawer
- Walk-in pantry
- Central Vacuum
- 2 Car attached garage
- Alarm System
- Wired for sound throughout the house
- Landscaping with sprinkler system
- Two water wells and Water softener
- Pool with hot tub and slide – all controlled by remote