Quail Ridge Farms
Medina County | 100+/- acres | $1,735,000
Quail Ridge Farms
Nestled on a hilltop merely an hour from downtown San Antonio, Quail Ridge Farms is a luxury cattle, equestrian, or deer estate with irrigated pastures and spectacular views. This one-of-a-kind property is conveniently located 7 miles south of Hondo and the South Texas Regional Airport.
The home’s attention to detail is evident upon entering the beautiful wooden front doors. Meticulously constructed, this custom built limestone home offers three bedrooms and three baths in a split bedroom design. The open floor plan, consisting of the kitchen, living and dining area, is great for entertaining.
The property also boasts a wine room, office with a view off the master bedroom, mechanical room and a utility and mudroom. Surrounding the home is over 2,200 sq-ft of patio and porch area with wood lined ceilings and an outdoor fireplace.
Other amenities located on the property include a perimeter high fence with a gorgeous main entrance, two center pivot systems, earthen pond, and an 80 x 80 steel barn consisting of roll up doors, 30 x 80 cement flooring and two 25 x 80 side wings.
- Central Vacuum System
- 5 Zone Dual HVAC with Electronic Filtering
- Soft Water System
- Hot and Cold soft water exterior faucets
- In-wall pest control system
- Sound insulation on all bedroom walls
- Alarm system
- Pre-wired sound throughout interior and exterior
- 3 indoor and 1 outdoor fireplaces all with gas starters
- Underground propane tank
- Exterior wiring for Christmas lights ( entire perimeter)
- Patios pre-wired for ceiling fans
- 3 car garage – 1,020 sq-ft
- 480 Amp Service to house
- 80 x 80 Steel barn
- Wheelchair accessible
- 425 GPM Leona Irrigation Well with 3 phase submersible pump
- Water line from Irrigation Well to fill pond
- 3 inch Yancey water line to house and barn
- 3 inch water line from Irrigation Well to house for future landscaping
- Piping at pond setup to feed irrigation system